If you are planning your first visit with us, we want to make that visit as pleasant as possible. We want you to enjoy your visit from the moment you pull into the parking lot until you leave. We will try to answer some of your questions below, but feel free to reach out to one of our pastors if you have more questions.
- We have Sunday School at 10:00 am. Followed by Worship at 10:45 am.
- On Sunday mornings our children ages 4-11 are escorted after Sunday School to the gym for Action Kids. This is a time of fun and learning in a way that will impact them.
- Come back Sunday evening for service at 6:00 pm.
- Enjoy Wednesday evening Bible Study at 7:00 pm.
- All aged children meet on Wednesday at 6:00 pm in the gym. This a time of food (6:30 pm) and fellowship. Then Youth in Action (for youth 12 and up), Girls Clubs (all ages-different groups), Kingdom Kids (Boys ages 4-11) will have service at 7:00 pm.
- There are a number of handicapped parking spaces along the front of the main buildings. Feel free to park in either the paved or gravel parking areas. Enter the church through the glass front section in the middle building.
- You will find folks in anything from casual to suits. What you wear is not important, that you are here is what matters to us.