If you are planning your first visit with us, we want to make that visit as pleasant as possible. We want you to enjoy your visit from the moment you pull into the parking lot until you leave. We will try to answer some of your questions below, but feel free to reach out to one of our pastors if you have more questions.
- We have Sunday School at 10:00 am. We are slowing reopening due to COVID-19, so currently, we have a sanctuary class and a youth class (in the gym).
- On Sunday mornings our children ages 3-11 dismiss after worship for Power Kidz. This is a time of fun and learning in a way that will impact them.
- On Wednesday at 6:00 pm, Generation Now Youth meet in the gym. This a time of food and fellowship for youth 13 and up.
- There are a number of handicapped parking spaces along the front of the main buildings. Feel free to park in either the paved or gravel parking areas. Enter the church through the glass front section in the middle building.
- You will find folks in anything from casual to suits. What you wear is not important, that you are here is what matters to us.